International NVC Workshop
“First call for children – train the trainer”
Ruhpolding, 11th – 21st October 2020
From feedbacks of the participants and the trainers, the next workshop in 2020 will focus on — back to the roots — children!
We want to
- deepen our knowledge in NVC for personal growth
- include some young beginners and take them among others as audience for the more advanced giraffes to learn how to present NVC and how to get and receive feedback
- use systems we were elaborating in the last workshop like a feedback system, a conflict transformation system, an empathy system and others
- learn about storytelling and NVC, a medium for children
- take one day to elaborate the `Theater of the oppressed´ in a NVC context
- invite the game trainer again, and enlarge our learning in theatre sessions and games like a treasure hunt — an approach suitable for children, I guess. We will play with the whole team in different role plays which can be implemented at home in their daily life. The topic can be NVC or any other referring to this.
I am full of energy and warmth and power to go on and offer this creative workshop with my NVC Ruhpolding family.