International NVC Workshop Ruhpolding
2020 + 2021 virtual sessions
Originally, we planned the 7th NVC workshop in Ruhpolding for October 2020.
Due to Covid-19, we postponed it and its full content to 17th till 26th October 2022.
In 2020, we offered for the actual invited participants and the whole WhatsApp group Ruhpolding several virtual sessions which took place on 10th and 11th als well as on 17th and 18th October.
In 2021, we offered further online trainings “Ruhpolding in the clouds” on the 27th of February and 20th and 21st of November.
The aim of all offerings again was to deepen the relationships between participants and trainers from these variety of different countries to grow the team spirit, and on top to deepen NVC awareness.
Some of the Ruhpolding participants want to become a certified trainer.
So, during these offerings, the certification candidates had a chance to present any topic in NVC in order to get feedback from other participants and trainers — a step on their way to certification.
From feedbacks of the participants and the trainers, the next workshop in 2022 will focus on — back to the roots — children!
We want to
- deepen our knowledge in NVC for personal growth
- include some young beginners and take them among others as audience for the more advanced giraffes to learn how to present NVC and how to get and receive feedback
- use systems we were elaborating in the last workshop like a feedback system, a conflict transformation system, an empathy system and others
- learn about storytelling and NVC, a medium for children
- invite the game trainer again, and enlarge our learning in theatre sessions and games like a treasure hunt — an approach suitable for children, I guess. We will play with the whole team in different role plays which can be implemented at home in their daily life. The topic can be NVC or any other referring to this.
I am full of energy and warmth and power to go on and offer this creative workshop with my NVC Ruhpolding family.
»The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.«